It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, August 21, 2008

The first day of school is ALWAYS...

...THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I know there are moms out there that agree with me. But I have heard a trend has started over the past number of years. This trend seems a little unsual to me but I have moms telling me how sad they are that summer is over and that they are going miss their kids when they go back to school. What? Are my ears deceiving me? A mom that is sad that she doesn't have to listen to all the fighting? What drugs are these moms on? Sign me up for those drugs!!!!! Usually at our house the fighting has begun bright and early and by about day.... #1 of summer vacation I am ready to send my children back to school because of all the fighting.

Well, 3 months has come and gone. I am doing this dance (that Staples has generously put on you-tube) when I get back from taking Shane to school. I hope there are some moms out there who agree with me and will join in on this fun dance as we send our children to school for the 2008-09 year.



Brendon--Senior (Tooele High School)

Kelsey--Sophomore (Tooele High School)
Hailey--8th Grader (Clark N. Johnsen Jr. High School)
Shane--5th Grader (Harris Elementary)
Although I am complaining about all the noise and fighting these 4 bring into my life, I will have to admit...

I LOVE THEM


BUT MOST OF ALL...




I AM GOING TO MISS THEM!!!


(maybe just a little bit)

No comments: