In commeration of having a Senior I thought it would be fun to grab our old Senior pictures. It's hard to believe we have a Senior. The next 9 months will go by fast.
1982--Half Moon Bay High School, California
1985--Murray High School, Utah
(aren't you just lovin the feathered bangs?
I think the Farrah Faust look is coming back)




2 comments:
I'm not looking at the feathered bangs, i'm looking at the feathers around your neck and saying WTC?? (that means what the crap in texting language in case you were wondering.) Gordon, is such a hottie. Is it weird that I was in love with you and your bro. Tom when I was little? We are 3rd cousins. . .no biggie, right?
BTW--I bet you wish you had that awesome feather thing around your neck because it was the coolest thing ever. Especially in the mid-80's.
Your little secret is safe with me and the rest of the blogging world. Hopefully none of the other Hopkins get a hold of this information because you won't live it down. Just for your FYI, and as sick and as wrong as it is, I think almost everyone has had a crush on one of their cousins (distant relations) at one time in there life or another--what do you think?
Post a Comment