It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Sunday, August 17, 2008

What sport would you do in the Olympic?

Don't know how accurate this is, but I took the quiz and I would do...




You Are Archery





You are a bit of a traditionalist. You like old fashioned things with deep traditions.

You also like to see the result of your accomplishments right in front of you.

If practice makes perfect, that's fine by you. You like to practice a skill.


Don't be shy. Let's see what you would do. Go ahead click below, I know you are just dying to know



2 comments:

Becky said...

archery huh, I was looking for the rest of my softball team so we can go tryout!

Shopkins said...

HELLOooooo!!! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog...How did you find it?! Hope all is well! I'll be looking at yours all the time! Hope you are doing well, thanks again! Hope to see your family soon! love ya!!