44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Can his dream be achieved to bring us a new Hope and Change in these trying ecomic times? Only time will tell. I am dissapointed in the outcome of the 2008 Presidental Election, but I promise you, I will continue to support and pray for our government leaders. If at any time in the history of our country, does our President and other elected officials need help from God--IT IS NOW!!



7 comments:
The only bright spot. . . Prop 8 passed!
I can ditto your post. Not who I would have chosen, not that McCain was my favorite either, but he will be the President and I will respect him as such.
It is going to be interesting to see all of the changes made in the next year, isn't it?
God bless all of us!
I agree with everything you wrote! The time is now for prayer!
My daughter just read the scripture on your side bar and finished it for me. Are you in YW?
Nice photo. m
Hi! I'm going to be changing our site to private. So, if you would still like to view it, email me at heatherj@smootch.com
Nevermind... you already gave me your email. :)
Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm going to be looking for that book and printing out that article. Your blog is cute and I see we have a few blog friends in common!
Post a Comment