This is our pre-concert pic. We met for dinner and then headed next door to the E-Center.
The opening act before NKOTB was "Lady Gaga" and "Natasha Bedingfield." To be honest I had no idea who Lady Gaga or Natasha Bedingfield was but after hearing the opening acts I still have NO idea who Lady Gaga was(or do I care for that matter) and at least I was familiar with a few of Natasha Bedingfield songs (Pocket full of Sunshine). Good ole' Natasha helped me look a little more "hip" than I probably am because KOSY and FM100 just don't make the cut when you are trying to be cool. Maybe Gordon is right, and I better quite listening to the old fart stations so that I know what new music artists are out there. Lady Gaga is below on the left and Natasha Bedingfield is on the right.
I have no idea which one of these boys are Joey or Donny or for that matter any of the other names are but I think they are kinda "HOT!"
Vanessa, Thanks for letting me TAG along! It was fun spending some time with you. We need to do that more often. Tell Jody I had fun watching her get so excited, and Shannon I was right there with her wondering if I was going to remember at least one of their songs, but luckily I remembered more of them than I thought I would.
Thanks again Ladies and most of all GENTLEMEN for a great night!


6 comments:
What? I can't hear you! My ears are still ringing!!!
Thanks so much for going! It was a blast. . and without you we wouldn't have gotten such awesome pictures!
BTW, it ended at 11:30!
you know, I am too old for concerts! the last one we went to reminded me that they are just plain too loud! I think I would rather blast a cd in my house and sing ot my hearts content!
but glad you had fun, hope your hearing comes back soon.
lady gaga?????
You're right, they are kind of hot. And I'm old too. Looks like a fabulous night!
it was really fun to meet you--i had such a fun time! much more fun the i could've imagined. :)
You got to go to a NKOTB concert and you don't even know which one is Joey!
*sigh*
I am jealous!
LOL. I love it! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment