My very first post shows these two young men when Nick came for a visit. Brendon wasn't sure he wanted to take this picture. . .but I won and you can tell now why Brendon was skepticule considering his head only hits his cousins shoulder. Oh well, Brendon is still all right in my book.
I Love it when cousins come over because Hailey, Natalie and Kelsey LOVE to get together!
Here are the 2 youngest Hopkins grandchildren. I think Shan and Matthew will have the same issues as Brendon and Nick do. Matthew is 1 year and 2 months younger than Shane and as you can tell they are pretty close in height. To be totally honest, Matthew is just a hair taller than Shane.
Oh well, the Olson's height gene came through. Sorry boys!
All-in-all we had a great time. I always love it when family comes over! Maybe next time we can get the rest of the families that are missing to join us.
BTW Drew and Steph--hope you did well on your test, you were missed!!!!
***EDITOR NOTE--LET US NOT FORGET WHO ELSE WE MISSED
VANESSA!!!!****






4 comments:
ya, there is quite a heighth difference there!
did you make your famous stuffing!
Family get togethers are so fun. I love it!
HEY! What about me? Was I missed?
V~
HEY! What about you? We missed you too. Actually you were part of the main attraction as I told everyone about my fun time with you at NKOTB!
Katie thought it was pretty cool and Shanna broke out in song. Really wish you could have been here. NEXT TIME!
Post a Comment