It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My World of Wonder . . .

Treasures of the Heart
Every Mother has a Treasure Box
Of bonnets, blankets, trinkets and toys,
If not hidden in a closet or an attic,
Then tucked away in a corner of her heart.
Mary hid these things in her heart.
(Luke 2:19)

All of us have things tucked away in our hearts that we ponder and cherish.
What are your
Treasures of the Heart?

2 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

It is nice to put a name to a face. Mike sure enjoys working with you. I may check your blog from time to time as well :) I am a blog-a-holic. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My treasures are my family. What a cute idea. I may have to steal it :)

tammy said...

Taylor's preemie clothes, handwritten notes and pics from my boys, a notebook of all the cute/funny things they said when they were little, hugs, kisses, little conversations, and I Love You's.