It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, April 6, 2009

The Awards Go To...

A few weeks ago I was given The Sisterhood Award from my BBF, Tauna, over at the Garden of Egan. As I have pondered over these past weeks who I would like to pass, not only the Sisterhood Award, but also the Kreative Blogger and Honesty Scrap Awards.
These women and bloggers have each touched my heart in way or another. So with that being said I bequeath the awards to these women as follows . . .



I bequeath the Honest Scrap Award to Diane over at It's all fun and games . . . for her post on Ode to Fat Cells. I love the way Diane is able to bring thought and humor to some of life's most touchy subjects.
I bequeath the Kreativ Blogger Award too Tammy over at Time Flies I love how Tammy is a woman of few words but is Kreativ in how she presents them to us, her readers.
Last but not least, I bequeath the Sisterhood Award to Jan over at {Crazy Lady on Road 80} What can I say about Jan? Jan has the gift of connection with everyone she meets and is someone that anyone feels comfortable around.
These are women that have strengths I someday hope emulate. Thank you touching my life--now pass the awards on --SISTAS!

4 comments:

kado! said...

Congrats, Congrats...Tammy & Jan!!! I ♥ them...and they are Super deserving!!!

...and I'm sure Diane is too! =)

Jan said...

Kim, I am blushing. Truly. Those were some sweet words. You know how I feel about you too. I love how you love and I love your tenacity and strength.

Thanks so much and I know Tammy, but haven't met the other gal. Congrats to them as well. Tammy is a gem of a gal.

tammy said...

Thanks! You are sweet. I'm trying to play catch up after having a sick little boy this weekend! Glad I didn't miss this!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards!!!