It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DEFINATELY ONE FOR THE HOME LIBRARY

"I DON'T KNOW
WHO YOU ARE
BUT IF YOU DON'T LET MY
DAUGHTER GO
I WILL FIND YOU
I WILL KILL YOU."
Gordon and I stole a few hours together during Spring Break
NO KIDS ALLOWED!
WE HAD THE THEATER ALL TO OURSELVES!
LOVED IT!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

JEALOUS! I'd love to get out or away or ANYTHING with just the spouse. Glad you enjoyed it.

Vanessa said...

Thats what my dad told my Preference date.

Jan said...

Can't wait. I really enjoy Liam. I feel sad about his wife.

Thanks for the heads up.

wendy said...

hi--found you through Garden of Eagen (but I have seen you on other comments as well) Soooooo are you saying I should go see that show. I love a good movie --and buttered popcorn and diet coke.

Diane said...

I'm just glad you got away. Anything is better when you can go with just your spouse! :)

chelle said...

Good to know. I think I would say the same thing if someone took my daughter. m

Da Bergs said...

Yeah, I really liked that movie!

AND, I love how you put your favorite quotes from Conference on your side bar... I might just have to copy that idea!!!