It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, April 6, 2009

Diapers vs Braces

The day my first born was born, I had no idea that I would spend the next 9 1/2 years paying for these. . .

Now for at least the next 9 years I will paying for these. . .

Which do you think is cheaper?

9 comments:

tammy said...

I think it's probably a tie. Wow, 9 years of diapers. Wonder just exactly how many diapers that is?

chelle said...

I think braces are easier to clean up after. m

Robyn said...

Well know braces are 6 grand or more, so that is a tough one, but I would have to say diapers for 9 and a half years!

Darcie said...

When you do the math you will have to let me know, but I just might go with diapers too!

Final answer. :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I think braces are cheaper...and less messy but I would have to say that disposable diapers are the most awesome thing to walk the face of the earth....OK to cover the bottoms of the babes....

When I had my first two (in the olden days) disposables were just coming into fashion and they were awful. Then with number #3 I would use disposables on Sundays only...then it turned into a few more days of the week because they were so awesome. Then with # 4 and 5 a cloth diaper never touched their little cheeks.

I do remember thinking that once my babies were all out of diapers I would have soooo much more money....boy which planet did I come from?

Only had to put one kid in braces and insurance paid for 1/2 so I don't remember it being horrible.

Gill said...

i can't believe ou have to pay for your childs braces :( All child health care under 16 or in full time education in the UK is free. I am very blessed.
I thik the braces are more expensive.

Vanessa said...

I'm thinking braces are cheaper. Hopefully we will be out of diapers sometime soon!

Jan said...

I think braces would be cheaper. Those diapers can add up like nobody's business. WEll the baby's business :)

Becky said...

diapers cheaper, but stinkier! glad to move from one to another!