It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finding Mom #7 out of 52

Sorry that it is so out of focus, but for this week I wanted to show Kelsey how much I Love her. These teenage years are hard but there is nothing more secure to a teenager than to know their MOM loves them.
Kels--thanks for being cheek to cheek and sharing with the rest of the world one of things I love most about you and that is your happy smile.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic. Love your smiles that say even though the teenage years are hard, the mom love is still soft.

Carin said...

I really like this picture, you two look so much alike. I think I may have a lot to learn about the teenage years, thankfully I still have a few years. Again, wonderful picture!

Robyn said...

I Like this picture, you 2 look so much alike!

chelle said...

How sweet is that? Love this photo. You are so right about the teen today needing to know their moms (and dads) love them. M

Darcie said...

Here, here to teenagers everywhere. Its not always the easiest of years, but there is a lot of joy to be found if we just look. Fun picture!

Anonymous said...

Teen years are so challenging yet so special. Your daughter will cherish this photo in years to come.
I just finished a great read that really encompasses mom/daughter realionships especially during the teen years. It is Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah. If you have time to read, it is a must. Plus have some kleenex ready for the ending.
m-b

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Soooo cute! Way to continue doing this challenge, I think you are awesome.

Rune said...

I love this picture:)

w

Becky said...

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope its a great day for you!

Shasta said...

Love the closeup & crop of it, great picture!

wendy said...

great photo--great smile. I am close to my daughter and we have sooooo much fun together (I got only one girl with 4 boys) I was never close to my mom--so let that relationship GROW