What an easy week for everyone to find Mom in the picutre.
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Friday, April 10, 2009 I turned. . .
I worked the previous night and came home to a wonderful breakfast made by Hailey. She made me oatmeal and toast with a glass of orange juice. It was delicious.
While I was sleeping, Hailey and Kelsey made me a wonderful birthday cake and even decorated it with my age. Aren't they sweet?
I love it when birthday's last for awhile on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 my Mom took me to Dee's for breakfast. Mom and I had a great time eating, chatting and spending time together.
It was a GREAT birthday!!!


26 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a proper celebration.
Happy Birthday!!! I wanted to comment on your nurse qoute. I think that is sooo true. It is in your heart and your compassion for others. The way you are there for them in their desperate time of need. It's not about the grades through school its about the love you have for those in your care. As a nurse you can make or break a patients experience in the hospital. You can turn it into something they will always look back and remember positivly! I'm glad you look at it that way. Your patients are blessed to have you. We love you and we hope you had a wonderful day!!
What sweet girls you have! Sounds like it was a good day!
Happy Birthday! It looks like your family made your day very special. Love the picture of you and your mom.
Oh..Happy belated Birthday!! It looks like you were so blessed by your family!!! :)
What a great family you have!
Love your pictures!
What a great family you have, you're very lucky! Love your cake and love the picture of you and your mom, it's so good!
My husband's birthday is the same day as yours!
It looks like you had such a nice birthday. No doubt you are loved! I do like all the pictures but the last one is my favorite with you and your mom!
Still young and beautiful. Happy Birthday girl. Woo Hoo. What a lovely family..
What a fun day...AND you got them all in a picture. That is a double bonus!
Well I guess I can say Happy Birthday you really old fart! Hope it was a great one!
hey, your hair looks great!
good job on the cake, look at that trim! what nice girls! happy birthday, glad you are ahead of me so i can look at you and say "42, I can do 42"-you still look GREAT!
Happy Birthday! I love your birthday photo and love that you and your mom are in a pic together. How special!
Happy Birthday! What darling sweet girls... oh, to be 42 again!
Your mom is a doll!
Looks like you had a good birthday. I love the photo of you and your mom. Priceless. My mom and I are not that close, so I envy those who get to DO things with their moms. Me and MY daughter are close though and have a BLAST together.
also, birthdays that last more then just that day are great don't ya think.
Those are so special!! Happy birthday :)
How fun! Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, what wonderful girls you have! Great pictures!
what a cute cake! Happy Birthday! You look beautiful!
Happy Late BIrthday!
Sounds like you had a great one.
Hope your year is great.
happy birthday indeed!
Great post! Glad your birthday was long and drawn out. That's the only thing that should be long and drawn out though.
Wow, you are just a little puppy in dog years....I'm ancient!
Darling pictures of your fam and I love the one with you and your mom.
Happy Birthday to you! Great pics and you are in all of them! I turn 36 on the 20th; great month for birthdays!
I can't imagine my girls being old enough to make me a cake! Something to look forward to - it looks like you had a wonderful day! Love the photos!!
You are well loved! Happy birthday. I couldn't be happier for you.
BTW, 42 is my fav number in the world. m
I am so glad you had a great birthday. You look great and how fun that your girls made such a cute cake. I think we saw your son last night at McDonalds. Mike and I kept looking at him saying "He has to be Kim's son" :)
Post a Comment