It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Sunday, April 5, 2009

We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet

To guide us in these Latterdays



For the last two days the heavens have been opened. I have heard what is on the Lord's mind through the mouth of his servants. I have heeded the counsel of Lord to "gather together and stand in holy places" (D&C 101:22), to "feast upon the words of Christ" (2 Nephi 31:20), and "Come, Listen to a Prophets Voice and Hear the Word of God."
I have been strengthened and edified!
"As you plan your future and as you have doubts about big decisions, read what the prophet says. ...Listen to what the prophet says. Read what he says. Read everything you can get your hands on that he says. He will never lead you astray, and you won't go astray if you follow that direction. Live so you can ask for the revelation that you are entitled to personally." (David B. Haight)
If you would like to know more about what I believe click here

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan said...

I miss Haight so much. He was just a fun and gentle man. I miss many of them anymore.

I agree with you Kim. Strengthened and edified no doubt. What a blessing we have to look forward too every 6 months. I can't hardly wait for the next one already :)

We need a prophet more than ever.

Da Bergs said...

I am SO with you. So grateful know we have a living prophet! So grateful for the love shown from our Father in Heaven... to not leave us alone.