GO BYU!!!
Here I am, already at week #6 of my 52 week challenge to be in the picture. Well, as you can see, we all had a great time last Saturday, click here for more pics, spending time as a family and extended family. You see our nephew, Drew, hooked himself the BEST catch! Steph, #5, plays right field for BYU Womens Softball Team and AWESOME!! We are so glad that Steph decided to become a part of our big family.
Thanks Drew and Steph for such a GREAT time!


19 comments:
Great family photos:)
Wib.
Looks like a great time was had by all!
Those are some great pictures! Looks like you had a great time!
Great photo's!
yay BYU.... That is a great picture. So fun.
Great photos! Looks like everyone was having fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
I love softball and I can't wait for our co-ed league to start up in June.
How fun! My best friend used to play softball, and it is so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing such great pictures of your family.
Looks like you all had a great time!
Love the group pictures! They're both so fun!
Lovely shots, sure looks like fun :D
Sounds fun! We really missed out :(
You are all so cute!~~ Fun to see you with the family on such a fun day. m
Great photos...looks like you had a fun family day!
Love your photos!
Beautiful family picture!
Looks like fun. I love going to sporting events w/ my family too.
What fun! I can't wait until our girls are old enough to play ball. :)
Great Picture and spending the day at the diamond is always so much fun! Weather looks great too!
Post a Comment