It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, April 10, 2009

O yeah, I almost forgot. . .



TO ME!!!!!

17 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Awwww, happy birthday darlin'!!!!

Hope you don't need to start using aricept yet!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday!

Darcie said...

Yeah...Happy Birthday!!!

Shauna said...

Happy Happy Birthday! ♥ HUGS ♥

Shasta said...

Happy Birthday!! Today is my husband's birthday too!

M+J=K3+E said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great day!!!

tammy said...

I try to always forget mine.

Hope you had a good day!

Melissa said...

happy, happy, birthday!!! I hope its a great one!

Jan said...

Oh my gosh. Happy Birthday girlfriend.

We just sent you off the little chair you won from my daughters. Sorry. Can you believe I was waiting for your address on my email. I told Mattie I was getting worried because I hadn't gotten it yet. But she then tells me that you sent it to her email. There ya go.....

Happy Easter too. Take care and enjoy.

Rune said...

Happy birthday to you:)

w

Vanessa said...

"Another year older and wiser too...Happy Birthday (clap) to you!"

Becky said...

yeah, you made it another year!

kado! said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!...a day late but..still as special! I hope you had a beautiful day & wishing you a Very Happy Easter too!

Suzie said...

Well, heck yeah!

Happt Birthday to you! (yesterday)
Hope your day was awesome. You deserve it!

wendy said...

Can I join in the celebration!! I hope you are going to do something WONDERFUL today!!

Da Bergs said...

I am so sorry I missed it!!! (I have been sooooooooooo busy I am way behing in blogging!!!) You are a great gal and have so much to offer... so glad to call you "friend" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

chelle said...

Happy birthday. Have another slice of cake for me! M