It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAIR . . .


What's your perfect hair cut?

How much would you pay?

8 comments:

kado! said...

I naturally curley hair...so I don't get too crazy with cuts...they would be WAY TOO HIGH maintance...but I will spend A LOT on color if I really want to. I have really long hair so it usually takes twice as much color stuff. I've spent about $300 for some color/highlights.

Kim said...

Thank you Cadance!! At work the other night I was given a bad time because I spend $95 for a cut. The guy up in the picture actually does my hair. He is amazing!! I have been going to him since 1990. I am glad there is someone else who understands. Thanks it makes me feel better.

tammy said...

Having good hair can really make you feel good about yourself. I usually pay $90 w/o tip for a cut and color, but that is to a friend of mine. And it's every six weeks.

Jan said...

I am the worst at keeping my hair maintained. Seriously. It grows so fast, that any cut is useless quickly. I have paid alot before and hated it. And I have paid little and loved it. Man, the worst is that all the good ones move. Just stay put.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Whatever it takes. I used to be a hairdresser BC (before children) and I used to ask my customers "how often do you wear your hair?"

We don't think twice about spending $$$ on shoes, clothes, purses, but for some reason freak out about the cost of the haircut. If you have magic happen at $9.99 yay, but if it takes $100.00 to have magic on your hair then so be it.

Skin and hair...don't skimp!

Becky said...

well, you already know my answer, since I just saw alberto yesterday
don't worry, he is worth every penny!

Da Bergs said...

Okay, so, I was DUMB enough to try going somewhere else just last Friday due to the price going up AGAIN. Omigosh, can I just say I spent 95 bucks (without tip) and came home and cried and cried!!!

I will be going back to paying MORE!

we love cake!!! said...

Kiiiiiim! Did I really give you that bad of a time?:)
Well, I'm still pretty new to this getting haircuts deal. I got totally faschnickered on an expensive haircut once....but if your man is as good as you say he is then he'll be getting another customer.
.....thanks for helping me roll that lady @ 0600....i tend to be onry at work;)