This is what we spent our Saturday doing with the Mannings and Spendloves.
The Best of the West is a Wrestling tournament put on by Tooele High School Wrestling Team. This tournament consisted of 13 schools
TOOELE, Carbon, Cyprus, Delta, Riverton, Dixie, Clearfield, Kearns, Bonneville, Grantsville, Piute, East and Hillcrest High Schools.
Although Brendon didn't win a match, he did an AWESOME job considering he didn't join the wrestling team until Christmas break. Thomas Manning and Joel Spendlove both placed 3rd in their weight classes. Over all Delta took 1st, with Tooele taking 2nd. It was fun watching, that I am ready for the next tournament to come around that I am not working.
GO TOOELE!!!!



4 comments:
Is the red head his "friend"? What a cutie! Way to go Brendon!
Sounds like such fun. I love wrestling matches. They are so exciting. Good job Brendon and mom (for being there and taking all the photos. m
Thanks for posting. My boy looks so buff. I guess you could say I am one proud mommy! GO BUFFS!!!
I am a faithful follower of your blog and l♥ve it! ♥ Hugs :)
Post a Comment