It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grateful for the Journey

I found this quote fitting for my goal
Finding Joy in the Journey.
As you create a home,
don't get distracted with a lot of things
that have no meaning for you or your family.
Don't dwell on your failures,
but think about your successes.
Have joy in your home.
Have joy in your children.
Have joy in your husband.
Be grateful for the journey.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley
What JOY do you find in your journey?

4 comments:

Jan said...

Love Marjorie. She has always made me smile big. Wise but so down to earth.

Love the quote. I find a lot of joy in the journey. But people like you that inspire me, is the cherry on the top everytime.

Shauna said...

oh... Marjorie is my favorite! You can read on my blog about how I got to hug her! She is the best! And so are you! ♥ Hugs :)

tammy said...

Great quote. I am trying to find more joy in the journey. Sometimes it's hard isn't it? At least we have each other for reminders.

chelle said...

Good to remember. I will always hold this quote dear. m