1964
2 of my favorite people in world are celebrating their birthdays today. Gordon and Hailey have shared their birthday with each other for the past 14 years. It has been great!! My wish for them today is to have a
(BTW--Happy Birthday to you too, Aunt Nettie. Gordon, has never had his own birthday. He has always shared it with someone--his sister Annette and his daughter Hailey. I am not sure if I would like to share my birthday every year--but Gordon is so easy going that I don't think it bugs him. They are all great sports and lucky to share their birthdays with someone they love.)




5 comments:
I've never had to share my birthday with anyone but Whoopi Goldberg.
Happy birthday to Gordon and Hailey! (And Aunt Nettie too, I guess.) :)
I didn't know that they all shared a b.day! Hope its a good one!
Happy b-day to them!
poor Gordon! Hailey is looking all grown up! are you sure she is supposed to be 14, and not 10? kindof nice to get both bday celebrations done with though, isn't it!
Kim!! I got to see your kids yesterday! They are the greatest! Hope Hailey and Gordon had a great birthday!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment