January 17, 2009 will go down in the history books.
Brendon FINALLY asked a girl to a school dance!!!!!
Both Brendon and Allie DON'T like to dance, but they went anyway. They had fun and were back to the house before 10:00 to play Wii. Allie is a beautiful young woman who brings the BEST things out of my son. Although girls are of the devil, Allie is definately an angel.


5 comments:
I see my oldest being the exact same way. Who needs to dance anyway when you can hang out and play the Wii?
Wow, Brendon cleans up pretty nice! Glad he bit the bullet and finally asked her. What a cute couple!
She is a cute girl....watch out! its a big step, glad he went!
Very sweet...
What a cute couple. I'm glad he got up the nerve to ask her to go. It's hard to do that.
I didn't realize how much he looked like your hubby (assuming the 'Sexiest Man Alive' in your sidebar is indeed your hubs!). They are like block and chip. Wow.
Post a Comment