Finding Joy in the Journey
(President Thomas S. Monson)
This particular talk has given me a new perspective and allowed me to see how my Old Acquaintances have hindered my growth both spiritually and physically. I want to share with others my excitement and love for Finding Joy in the Journey. I do not want to "run out of tomorrow's" because I was too busy with my Old Acquaintances, I want to ". . .relish [in] life as we [I] live it, [I want to] find joy in the journey, and share our [my] love with friends and family."
My wish for 2009 is that we may all take the time

Finding Joy in the Journey

9 comments:
that is a good one, maybe I will adopt it with you!
Becky
I would love it!
I think finding joy in the journey should be everyone's mantra. If we are always saying, "I will be happy when..." we will never be happy! Thanks for the message!
Happy New Year!
I love this! It's the perfect new years goal!
Kim, this is perfect. So glad that you put that song to a different tune too. I hadn't ever really thought about it before but I heard the song the other day and went- what does that really mean?
Good luck with your joy in the journey. That is just great. Thanks Kim for being so nice too :)
That is a great idea! I love your idea to do a 'theme' rather than specific goals. It provides much more flexibility to adjust your goals.
I also loved that talk by Pres. Monson.
Thanks for sharing your idea with us. I really loved it. I also had a friend who chose a word. Last year it was action and this year it was calm. I decided my word would be discipline. Discipline in gospel principles, discipline in weight loss, and discipline in being a better wife and mother. Good luck to us all on our resolutions this year :)
Jan is fabulous isn't she!?!?! i love this post!!!!!
Post a Comment