It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, January 12, 2009

Letting things go . . .

Diane--Do you remember when I told you to "let things go?" I followed my own advice and this is what I woke up to this morning!

You would think, since I have 4 of these; they would do their chores. Think again! Since it was Sunday, and we were gone all day Saturday--they figured nothing needed to be done.


Soooo, I am grabbing one of these . . .


Need I say more about what I am doing? I should be doing . . . . .

Posted by Picasa



6 comments:

Jan said...

Boy how I relate. It would be so nice to be the one that doesn't have to care so deeply about what gets done and what doesn't. Diet Pepsi sounds like a good choice to work with. He at least gives you the power to move forward faster :)

Marc and Heather said...

You'd feel better if you came over to my house right now... I've let things go for two weeks now!!! I'll call your four teenagers and raise you a 3 year old and a new born! :)

Kim said...

Sometimes I think I would take that 3 year old and newborn--but I am just getting old for either hand.

tammy said...

I would totally do the same thing. Except mine would be a diet coke with lime.

Cynthia said...

Well, I'm in the same boat. I summited Mt. Washmore today so perhaps by tomorrow I can get it back under control.

I *am* one of those people who can just let it go but I'm not married to someone who can do that. Poor guy. A messy house really stresses him out, my cute OCP spouse. I know he wishes I were more complusive but there's no house big enough for TWO compulsive cleaners- or at least that's what I want him to believe.

chelle said...

Yes, letting things go can make you pay big later one! M