It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, January 8, 2009

I will be needing some . . .

in order to pass my NCLEX Examination for my RN License. I am not telling anyone the date of my examination (but it will be within the next 6 wks), based on the past two times, but if you wouldn't mind throwing out a prayer or two, maybe even three I would appreciate it because I want you to know this--I will have

Yes, I am a FOLLOWER (it is for a good cause).
This is my word for the year.
Diligence: is a zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work. Decisive work ethic. Budgeting one's time; monitoring one's own activities to guard against laziness. Putting forth full concentration in one's work.
Someone who has perseverance!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tammy said...

Prayers will be said and fingers will be crossed!

chelle said...

You will do great I am sure. But I will be praying for you. (I really do) Love your word for the year. I have been thinking of one for me and this one made my short list. M

Vanessa said...

It will happend this time!

I'm still working on the layout! Sorry its not done yet!

Vanessa said...

I meant to say 'happen.' duh.

Kim said...

V~

No rush, I no you are a BUSY woman!
It will look GREAT!

Cynthia said...

I'll offer up some prayers for you too. I need to take my LARE exam (Landscape Architects Registration Exam) and I've let it scare me off for a few years. I need to just buckle down and do it too. But I'm a'skeered!

Your word 'Dilligence' ties in with my all time favorite quote- it's by Calvin Coolidge:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

M+J=K3+E said...

Good luck. We will pray for you and you pray for Mike :)