
"JELLYBEANS UP YOUR NOSE"
Johnny stuck jellybeans up his nose,
That's a pretty dumb thing to do.
But the other kids said, "Hey, John's real cool.
Let's put jellybeans up our noses, too!"
Well, a kid can't breathe with beans up his nose
'cause they get all stuck inside.
So John and the kids, well, I hate to say it,
But they coughed, and they choked, and they died.
That's a pretty grim tale, I must admit, and it may not all be true.
Still when somebody cool does something DUMB,
YOU don't have to do it, too.
(So don't be one of those with jellybeans up your nose!!!)
by Jeff Moss
Jelly beans come in many different shapes, sizes and flavors. There are many different flavors that are the leaders of the pack and everyone wants to eat; then there are those flavors that many don't like and follow those who lead the pack.
Are you one of those with jellybeans up your nose?
If so . . .
Why do you think it's cool to have Jelly beans stuck up your nose?

6 comments:
are you making fun of my son....LOL! I just posted about this happening this weekend....=)
Very good analogy. And ewww.
Well in the ER I've seen all sorts of objects stuck up the nose, the most bizzare was a leggo. Ouch.
There must be a story here.....
I'm so glad I don't have jellybeans up my nose.
I think I need to share this story with my boys.
Not jellybeans. I went for the tic tacs as a kid though.
This story definitely beats the 'if your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it too' classic.
Hey, fruity flavored boogers!
Post a Comment