It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, February 26, 2009

1/52

Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans has started a 52 Week challenge. This is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We, the moms, are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Oh, you can just jump in now with #1, by heading over to Carin's blog to get one of these cool buttons, so you can join in on the fun. Now go take a picture.

Sorry this one is so boring, but was taken yesterday right after the girls got home from school. They were pretty good to join in on the fun, but once Brendon found out it was for the blog, he opted out of the picture. Maybe next time.

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

Robyn said...

This is a great picture. Love to see us Mom's finally in the picture!

chelle said...

I so need to do this! Thanks Kim. Great idea. m

chelle said...

BTW do you know how to make those buttons? M

Darcie said...

Glad you joined the challenge...fun first photo.

Anonymous said...

It's important to step in front of the camera every now and again, good for you!

More Than Words said...

What a great picture of you and your girls! Great smiles!!!

Did you sign up on Mr. Linky at Carin's blog?

Melissa said...

Gosh, your girls are bee-u-tiful!!! Too bad Brendon didn't sneak in the picture he's just as handsome. You guys have to be the cutest family. I just love you to pieces. You are so bubbly and happy-go-lucky! I love it...

Shasta said...

That is a terrific picture of your girls and you!! So sweet!

Glad you are playing along!

tammy said...

That's a fun challenge. I hate my pic being taken.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love it your girls are gorgeous. Great shot.

Carin said...

First of all this picture is NOT BORING as you said, I just adore it. You and your girls are so cute, the smiles, the eyes, the hair... so many similarities.

thanks for joining in on the fun!

Gill said...

Oh Kim i l♥ve this pic!
Your girls are gorgeous!

Not sure what happens with the linking to my blog :( Some folk it works others it doesnt!!

http://mehimthem.blogspot.com/

is the link for it!! I'll understand if it doesnt work LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you and your girls! I absolutley love your blog!!!

Loralee and the gang... said...

How 'bout a once a month for 12 months. It's a more do-able timeframe to get a decent picture of me.
:~D

Lori said...

I just started today! What fun! Love the picture.

Vanessa said...

Awww, you all look so cute!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

That's a great photo! You all have wonderful smiles!

The J's said...

Not boring! very cute!

McCrakensx4 said...

I am having lots of fun with this one! Isn't is great!? What a nice pic of you and your girls. And no pic with the kids is boring; it's a memory and thanks for sharing it!!

Da Bergs said...

THIS is a GREAT idea... THANK YOU!!

LOVE your blog BTW!