It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Women, dressing as. . .

Men,
dressing as Women,
does the weather leaving you feeling a little
BLUE?
Connie and Carla is the perfect solution to your dilemma.
This movie will make you laugh as Connie and Carla bring Show Tunes to life.
Sit back and enjoy.
You will not be disappointed
I PROMISE!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've never even heard of it! I like the French in the center of the ad though :)

Stephanie said...

that would be awesome to see you guys after my double header!! o i'm so excited. and yes drew uses it all the time. but he does tell me that it is ours and that i can play with it. haha i just don't like bringing that laptop on the road with me. ya know? haha but thanks so much for the comments your great!! :) see you in March!! can't wait!

Jan said...

I haven't even heard of this movie. I guess I wil have to check it out. I really like Toni Collette too.