It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, February 23, 2009

One way or another

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~Anais Nin

How true! After a 15 year absence, from the work force to be a SAHM, I have found the TRANSITION to be a little easier because of these women. I may be older, in age, but they are much wiser. I have been blessed by their wisdom on more than one occasion.


Stephanie, aka: House Supervisor--is an amazing woman. A mother of 5 boys, great listener, encourager, level headed and one that does not allow the drama to get to her. I love to work her because she steps in and helps, especially with the little things (orders and putting charts together), and she cares about what matters most to others.

But what I love about her the most is her

SMILE!


Joyce (left) and Melanie (right) are two RN's that I love to work with. Joyce has a calming spirit and always willing to put an arm around someone. When we work together the night just seems to go smoothly, no matter how busy we become.
What can I say about Mel--when she walks through the door you know it is going to be a night of laughter and fun. I am grateful to work with these ladies because they teach me so much and have helped me to adapt to the work force in a postive way.


Dani, aka: Respiratory Therapist. She is an absolute delight and is just a beautiful young woman both inside and out. Dani, is the youngest of the bunch, but she has taught me soooo much through our talks and as I watch her interact with others I see what an easy going and fun loving person she can be.
All of these women have influenced my life in way or another and have taught me to
1. Quit being so serious
2. Take life as it comes
3. Laugh at myself
4. Just enjoy
These are the type of women I want in my flock, because they help me become a better "ME" each and everyday.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jan said...

There is nothing like being surrounded by good solid uplifting women. So glad you have had them in your life.

tammy said...

Having good, fun people to work with makes all the difference in your job.

chelle said...

Co workers can make it or brake it! So glad they are making it for you! M

Suzie said...

I am really enjoying your blog.

And especially this post.

I think as women we sometimes judge too harshly and don't embrace what gifts we can offer each other.
Some of the most meaningful times in my life have been with good women such as your co-workers.
Awesome & well said.

Tinabean said...

Hi my name is Tina Wright I came across your blog by accident looking for young women ideas and I saw a picture of my sweet sister in-law Stephanie.
I am married to her little brother Jeremy.
Your blog is so fun & cute.
It's a small world when you see a family member on someone's random blog.
If you don't mind I'll check back from time to time.
Tina.