It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Girls day with

Grandma Kate
and Aunt Amy

Grandma Kate and Aunt Amy wanted to spend some time with Kelsey and Hailey for their birthdays, so they drove out to Tooele in the yucky weather to take the girls to breakfast and a movie. I love to see Grandma and Amy spend time with my kids because it makes them feel special. I am grateful to my mom and sister for making these memories happen because these are the times and memories that will stay with them for years to come.

I am so grateful to my mom for her determination not to let her struggles and health issues get her down and stop her from doing the things she enjoys in life. I am so glad that my mom is still able to do things with her grand-daughters because the time will come when these special days will no longer happen.

Here is a beautiful picture of 3 out of the 4 most BEAUTIFUL women in my life.

Isn't Kelsey precious. She definitely knows how to make others smile, especially when she is being goofy.

Hailey just radiates beauty. Hailey is so easy going and enjoy just being herself. I hope to be just like her someday.

Thanks Grandma Kate

and Aunt Amy

for making these

special memories!!!

I LOVE YOU!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a trooper. That is so amazing. I love people that just keep going despite obstacles like that. Glad they could both come and make such big smiles :)