I have decided to join in on the fun and
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise!
There's a small catch though....
Post this same thing on yourblog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.
*Don't forget to post this on your blog first,then come back and leave a comment on this post!*



13 comments:
YAHOO!!! Please count me in!!! I will post this on my other blog too! I l♥ve to Pay it Forward :)
This is pretty neat, I will post it on my blog as well!
♥ Becky
I posted it! :)
Congrats being in the top 3 on Shaunas bloggy :) Am lovin' yours!!
There is still one more spot that needs to be filled.
Cute idea. I will have to post this right now.
I've posted it. YEAH! Such a cute idea Kim, I love it. Kind of having a rough day and this idea brighten my day. Thanks!
I am so glad to not be in the top 3! not because i wouldn't love a gift from you, but it would throw me in to overwhelm mode to have to make 3 things for someone! sounds fun though!
It's so fun. Of course, I haven't figured out what I'm giving my three people yet. But I have a year right? (LOL) And I think I have to play again because I also won on Vanessa's!
I just "stumbled" onto your blog, it is awesome and I love it! I'm fairly new at blogging but am having fun. I'm an ER nurse and am happy to see someone blog about people at work that make them happy.
Great idea to "pay it forward"!
Dang it! I just found you...too late, too bad for me. Love your blog:)
Dang it! I just found you...too late, too bad for me. Love your blog:)
I am late again. Love the graphic on the post. So cute. m
Post a Comment