It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, February 26, 2009

How do you dry your Sheets?

Do you like the smell of freshly dried sheets?
Do you like to climb into the bed, between the crisp texture of these freshly dried sheets?
I DO!!
How do you dry your sheets?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dry them in the dryer but when I was little I remember my mom always hanging them on the clothes line. Nothing beats the smell of lined dried sheets!!!

Gill said...

Oh i totally l♥ve my sheet line dried..and freshly ironed so they are cold and crisp when you climb into bed! The scent of fresh air in the bedroom Wonderful.

Shasta said...

See, I love the idea of drying clothes on the line, and I do a lot in the spring/summer/fall. But I just can't stand the way towels/sheets feel when they're line dryed. I just don't like that "crisp" feeling. haha

tammy said...

In the dryer with a Downy lavendar vanilla dryer sheet. I'm afraid they might burn in the AZ sun ;)

Anonymous said...

Love crisp, clean sheets!

chelle said...

I don't but I want to! m

Jan said...

In the dryer. I have done the hanging out thing too, but right now, they would be ice sheets.

Love the crispy smell too.