Located somewhere along the West Coast,
Easily accessible by Highway 1,
Home of the BEST burrito around & Tres Amigo Restaurant,
and
World Championship Pumpkin Weigh Off.
This is one of my favorite places in the world
Can you guess where it is?
is it:
A: Laguna Beach, CA
B: Puget Sound, WA
C: Half Moon Bay, CA
D: Nehalem Bay, OR
Yes, I am going to make you think for this one.
It is for a good cause. . .
My very first GIVEAWAY
it will include a few of my
favorite
things in life.
No, I am not giving away my children,
but I will be sending the lucky recipient

The giveaway will end February 28, 2009 @ midnight
Pull out your maps, use your search engines, asks as many questions as you like, or enter as many times as you want so you can win the first
Geography 101
Giveaway
here are the rules:
1 - entry for leaving a comment identifying the correct place,
2-entries for putting a shout out on your blog, you will need to come back and comment to let me know you put a shout out on your blog
and
For those of you who have not yet opened a google account you can enter by leaving your information under anonymous
So don't be afraid, you can still enter to win.
but remember only the correct answer will be entered to win and you have until
Midnight
2/28/2009
Let the games begin!


32 comments:
PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!! I would l l♥ve to win this! It is Half Moon Bay, California :)
HMMMM, this is a real tough one. If I had to venture a guess I would have to say : Half Moon Bay. Wow, I hope I am right!
Putting you on my sidebar immediately.
C! And I'm not just copying Shauna.
c, this feels like cheating!
I just posted this on my blog on the top right corner! YIPPEE SKIPPEE I hope I win this one :) Are those chocolate cinnamon bears? Those are my fav! I also love Bajio's, Diet Pepsi and Kettle Korn!
Shauna,
Yes those are Chocolate Cinnamon Bears.
How fun! Since Shauna got the answer right and was the first one to guess the place I think she should win! Plus all the things you are giving away she says are her favorites. She is always giving so much to all of us. What can we all do to help Shauna win this?
Alright, I will play. I say #2. What a cute idea for a giveaway.
m
ps
I love your scripture on the sidebar. 1 Timothy. m
Wow that is a gorgeous picture I would love to go there. My guess is half moon bay. That even sounds pretty.
Putting you on my blog now
Bouncin on over to enter this. I guess C. Half Moon Bay
How about Half Moon Bay!!! Have you ever been there? It looks like a place that I would love to live!
I'm totally guessing...Half Moon Bay.I chose to use a lifeline-audience survey.;)
Please come read about me and help me name my blog.
http://cjsmommykimberly.blogspot.com/
B or D. Which to choose. I will go with D. Just because I like it there. Pretty picture and I will link you up. Have to be a little later today :)
On second thought I will go with C. m
Half Moon Bay Ca for sure!!! So been there! :) Sorry it took me awhile to enter into the contest! I hope i win!! I"m excited to see you guys soon! :)
What a lucky week to start reading your blog.
I have no idea where that location is. Looks perhaps like Oregon. Yeah. My guess is D.
I really have no idea. But can't wait to find out.
C. Half Moon Bay. It would be so awesome to win this!
I didn't research it but I'm going with D!!!! I would love to go visit Oregan on the coast. And tell the girls Thanks for all the sweet comments about my hair. YOur blog is so much fun. I love it!!! Thanks for taking good care of my parents up there. They always need a little extra boost, seems how its February. We love you tons and I'm so glad we have can blog together!!!
LOL..I'm going to say "C!" Since people have already given clues that they know where it is, I guess I can confirm it too..lol.
We have driven past there a few times!!! :)
Please count me in. I live on Diet Pepsi. The answer is C. I did a bit of research on the web. Thanks for the hints.
Its Half Moon Bay DUH!! silly
DUH! isnt it obvious? it "B" JUST
KIDDING! it's definately "c"!
i love you mommy
love kelsey
i better win!!!!!!!!!!
Come on over to my blog and enter my Fun Friday giveaway today. Winner will be posted tonight :)
Half Moon Bay, Calif.
I'm also putting you giveaway on my blog.
hmmmmmmmmm Half Moon Bay!!
Happy Friday!
half moon bay, ca...I love pumpkin patches!
Is it C?
knposey@gmail.com
I don't think it is A,B,D......so I guess that leaves 'C'. The correct answer is: What is C! Hope I win something good
K I added you to my blog....I feel something good is coming my way
My answer: C-Half Moon Bay, CA (by-the-way that photo is SOOO Beautiful!)
p.s. did I mention I have a best friend...her name is Google =)..LoL!
p.s.s. I ♥ your blog design!
Half moon bay..lol
Post a Comment