It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, February 9, 2009

Weather

What does your forecast look like today?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

Overcast in the 40's. Been pretty gloomy around here. But yours looks way cooler and chilly. Brr...

tammy said...

Windy. Gray skies. A little rain. Not good. Cold for AZ - 61 right now. Weather like this zaps my happy mood and energy.

in time out said...

WOW, beautiful and peaceful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I heard Arizona went down from 80 to 50 today. chilly. thanks for the fun on your blog. I love when I remember to stop by. Makes me smile. Great pictures.

Cynthia said...

Somehow we managed to avoid being hit by that storm. It's cold but clear in my yard today and most of the snow is gone. Odd.

chelle said...

We have two feet of new snow. Everything in town is closed down ... or should be.

Sweet photo.

m

ps

YES, use the video clip I have on my blog. The more who see it the better. m

Becky said...

think today looks good and sunny, maybe 35-40?