Through my patient's windows I love to watch the snow fall. I love see the street lights and how the lights illuminate such beauty to each falling snowflake. I also love the peace it leaves me knowing my "SWEET ONES" are snuggled tightly in bed.
Last night, was my last night, of a week long run of nights. When I do these long hauls, I MISS my kids! I feel like I am soooo missing from the picture. So today being what it is, "Mom is missing day help us find her," I found it fitting to grab the shades and run outside in the freshly fallen snow and take a picture with my little man!



18 comments:
Great picture and I love that you are both wearing shades. What a beautiful sunny day even with the snow. Love it!
I love it...the shades, the snow, the sun...all of it. Great pic!
You two look so great wearing your shades. The snow behind in the trees looks so nice. Great picture.
HI KIM! I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I STUMBLED UPON YOUR BLOG! YOUR KIDS ARE SO BIG NOW! I STILL REMEMBER THEM WHEN I BABYSAT THEM BIG. GOOD LOOKING FAMILY AS ALWAYS RIGHT! CHECK OUR BLOG OUT IF YOU WANT! www.theshinkles.blogspot.com
Camille Buhl Shinkle
It's hard for me to feel comfortable in front of the camera, I like to hide behind it! I think all of us are appreciating Carin's challenge, & it's so good!
Very nice photo!!
Lovin' the shades!!!! Very cool!!
Love the picture!!!
Shane is a dude.
OMG i L♥ve this photo. Awesome shot :)
Great photo. Love the new snow. M
I agree Shane is a dude!
What a great photo of the two of you!!!
Love the shades!!! What a nice photo... Your smile is fine..
Love this photo and that you both are wearing shades!
I think it's a great capture of the moment with your son.
Nice post, good to focus on what matters.
OH MY HECK!!! I know I have already posted but I was blog lurking some more on your blog and noticed who your "friends" are....uh, "me, my husband and four kids"..............that's my son and beautiful daughter-in-law! This world is way small. I did't get to your blog from hers, I think I got to your blog from crazy ladys. That is so funny!
Love you both in your shades and the snowy background is so pretty!!
I'm so glad you are in the 52 week challenge! Your little man is going to value this photo of his way cool mom. m-b
Post a Comment