It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Thursday, March 26, 2009

Find Mom 5/52

I was finally able to capture a moment with Brendon. Not one that I am totally thrilled with, but when the opportunity presents itself you just got to run with it! How this little opportunity happened, Brendon want to go hang out with some friends. Being the manipulative mom that I am, I told him he needed to take a picture with me first and then he could go hang out with his friends.
I guess it WORKED! Isn't he a good and obedient boy? At least he looks like he is happy and enjoying just a quick moment with MOM.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Gill said...

LOL and one day he will be glad of these great pics ;) Well done for getting him to join in with you!! hehe

More Than Words said...

LOL..yes it worked!!!! He looks like he is happy to be in the picture!

Darcie said...

I am all about bribery. ;) He will be thankful for this picture one day...mom and son...love it.

Jen Milne said...

Good for you! Nothing wrong with a little give and take!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I think that it is so awesome for you to have yourself in pictures. I soooo avoid the camera. These are treasures that your kids will love forever!
You are awesome and way to BRIBE! I think it is the highest form of parenting.

Kate said...

I'm glad you made him take some pictures with you. I think these are great, and when he leaves home you and him will be glad for these precious memories. :)

Woolverton Girl said...

Awwww, those turned out cute!

Robyn said...

Execellent pictures! You totally gave me the idea to bribe my son in pictures now! Thanks!

Shasta said...

Those are such fun pictures!! I do the same thing with my boys, always bribing them!! haha

Carin said...

How fun! Way to get him in the picture, what a talented mom you are! Great pictures and I like how you put them together.

Anonymous said...

Not that is funny, making him take the picture before he can go out great one mom!! Great pictures of the two of you, too!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

He will cherish these photos someday and be so glad he took the time to be in them. :)

chelle said...

I love the photos. You will hold them dear always! M