
I know this is going to be my "cheater week" but I thought I would do something a little different; since my photo ops with my children have been few and far between.
Since this week, is my week #4, I thought it only fitting to have a picture with 4 moms + 4 dads. This picture was taken in July 2007. Gordon, and his brothers, planned a sibling trip (w/o children I might add) to Quebec, Canada. We rendezvoused in Sharon, Vermont and spent the evening in a bed and breakfast (Brass Lantern Inn), located in Stowe, Vermont. We drove around ate dinner and this picture was taken at the [Von]Trapp Family Lodge (yes, from the Sound of Music, if you want to learn more click here), located in the hills of Stowe, Vermont.
I LOVE getting together with Gordon's family. We don't see each other very often because we are spread across the US from the west coast to east coast. When we get together it is feels like we were never apart and it is fun to rekindle our relationships.
We had a GREAT time!
Front row--left to right: Cindy, Kim (me), Lanette and Laurie Back Row left to right: Gordon, Tom, Dave and Jim



21 comments:
That trip sounds like pure heaven. How fun that you love getting together and had the chance.
What a great picture of the whole family!!
Great family photo. I think it's just as important for kids to see their parents with their siblings too.
What a nice picture.
I went over to Tauna and entered her giveaway!
I think its a great picture and a great idea. To get together with siblings, how fun!
What a great family photo! Since you don't get together much, this photo will always be special to look back on!
Great pic :) Wonderful memory. I love it.x
Great picture of you all:)
Wib.
I'd love to go to Vermont someday. That's a great family picture. Thanks for visiting me and my blog. Come back soon!
Looks beautiful there, this is a fantastic group shot.
That is my kind of get away. Great picture to add to the memories!
Thanks for bringing back great memories - wish we could do it more often....miss you!
Great photo and great pic...love the wide open space in the background!
I love this! Family is so special. I may use your idea one of these weeks for mine :)
How fun! Since this is my first week, its nice to see we can get a little creative from time to time! That's a beautiful picture.
How fun. It sounds like you had a great time. I love your blog. I will definitely be back.
Love the photo. I will post mine right now. My computer was sick yesterday. m
What a nice family picture!
Hey Kim, I would like you to email me please. taunae@gmail.com
You are LDS? I love to see Mormon families and how close they are. Your blog is very nice and you do have a lovely family.
GUESS WHAT YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you just love that. You get the rocking weeding seat. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! You are probally jumping up and down saying I won I won I won. Well to my blog and check it out. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺
Post a Comment