It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confession Tag

I've been tagged by. . .Mechelle @ Smelling the Flowers


Confession Survey
1)What is your blogger name?
Kim
2) When is your birthday?
One month from today. . . April 10th
3) How long have you been blogging?
Since June 2008
4) Who tagged you?
Mechelle
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts:
My hair, my eyes, my ears, my hands, . . .I'm still thinking . . .but it definitely not my thighs, my butt or my stomach. . .let me get back to ya on the last one.
6) What do you wish most for your birthday?
I can only dream, but I would love to be completely out of debt and have my year supply of food storage. (Like I said, at this point it is only a dream, but we are working on it.)
7) What color are your nails now?
They are NOT painted.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately?
Yes, BAD KNEES, no exercise r/t (related to) bad knees, weight gained and lack of normal sleeping hours.
9) What's your next 1 month's plan?
RS lesson to teach in 5 days, work, going to BYU Women's Softball to watch STEPH knock one out of the park, TAXES, Gordon's Spring Break, work, dentist appts, Shane's orthodontist appts to start phase one of his braces, wrestling banquet, allergy shots, my birthday, Easter, General Conference, work., deciding when to retake my RN boards . . .
Next month...
wish I had some time for myself. . .start up with preparations for my graduating senior, pictures, announcements, family pictures and then maybe some time to breathe.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush?
1st grade @ Nibbley Park Elementary, his name was Chris.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now?
NOPE! I don't think I missed much.
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything?
YEAH doesn't everybody (he,he,he)?
13) Are you a clean freak?
I wish. . .I 'm to disorganized
14) Which era do you wish you were born into?
I would have the 60's-70's when kids knew how to have fun!
15) Are you a vegetarian? Absolutely NOT!
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
TWO
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper?
Deep-sleeper
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around?
NO
19) What is your ultimate dream job?
Labor and Delivery Nurse
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most?
Lets the dogs lick his feet!
21) What is your dream car?
At this point I don't have a dream car. I just want one that will get me from point A to point B and is good on gas mileage.
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning?
YES
23) Do you like hairy men?
YES!
24) How about goateed men?
Truth be told. . . I DO NOT like facial hair. I know, I contradict myself; but I do like it when Gordon can wear a goatee. (shush—he's not suppose to know that)
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage?
2-hour Thai Massage
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name?
NO—but there are a lot of names I like.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?
If you consider climbing MT Timpanogas (?sp) as extreme, there you have it. Other than that I am not an extreme sport type of person.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?
Never traveled to either place. Would love to tour Europe.
29) What is your favorite food?
Salad—Bajio Salad
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date?
It was so embarrassing I've blocked it from my memory.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with the truth, and nothing but the TRUTH...this is a confession tag, you know.

I tag
Tauna @ The Garden of Egan

Shasta @ Da Bergs


Becky @ My Life As It Should Be


Shauna @ Trying to Stay Calm

9 comments:

Jan said...

All I seem to have read was the hairy man. I can't stop laughing about who came up with that question.

Anonymous said...

This was fun learning more about you!!! My MIL birthday is the same day as yours :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh, no, now the secrets come out!

Hairy men..........really?

Anonymous said...

too too funny, I will work on mine and post it this evening! :)

in time out said...

so...can we do the tag if we want to or do we have to wait to be tagged. I love this one. i cant wait to read everyones answers. thanks for passing it along. i love all four of those blogs.

If you get a chance to read a great post from my aunt who has shared her heart go to women doing more:

http://womendoingmore.blogspot.com/2009/03/anthony.html

i feel a lot of gratitude for her in my life and wanted to share it with you, my friends on the web..

Da Bergs said...

THAT was fun to read!!! Thanks for tagging me... that is a fun one!

chelle said...

Thanks for doing this tag. It was fun to read about you.

m

ps
At least your honey doesn't let the dogs lick his face!

Oh, and I am with you on that wish. You and me both ... working on it.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hey Kim, I feel like an idiot but I have not clue how to display the logo thingy! Help???? Anyone?

Diane said...

Awesome Kim! Man, your next month's plan is full. Sounds like you'll be busy!

I'll never look at Gordon's feet the same way again. Gross!