I am such a SLACKER!!
I received this
PAY IT FORWARD
from SHAUNA a week ago . . .
. . .THANK YOU!!!!
Tammy helped me realize how easy a simple saying THANK YOU can be. I had been planning out this big 'ole post, but when I saw the simplicity of one small post, I realized a Thank you could have been just a few lines. So at this point I feel I need to ask forgiveness and tell Shauna how much this gift means to me.
As I look at this picture "simplify" is still something I need to work on. That is one of the biggest reasons I named my blog "The Simple Things" (I think I need to make everything BIG and with a lot of FLUFF!) I do not need to do that.
Thanks Tammy.
I want everyone to know how much I LOVE, just LOVE Hilary Weeks! It touches my heart and this past week as I have traveled back and forth to work, putting in 12+ hrs., her music has helped me endure the long hours.
Thank you again
you are AWESOME!!!


4 comments:
Awww... how SWEET! You are very welcome! I am glad your pay it forward made it there safe! Thank You for being such a sweet friend! Have a great weekend! ♥ Hugs :)
That's so awesome! And you are wise...things don't need to be big and fluffy!
Cute stuff!
Shauna is awesome. I agree. m
I am a woman of few words....which it probably why I hate the phone?? Thanks for mentioning me. Shauna is sweet.
Post a Comment