It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, March 6, 2009

I
I first saw this FUN experiment on Tammy's blog
now it's FLOATING around blogland
Here's how it works:
I'm going to post a question at the end of this post, the first person to comment answers my question, then leaves a new question for the next commenter.
The next person answers the question from the previous commenter, plus leaves a new question for the next person to comment on. And so on.
Make sense?
And you can come back and answer new questions as much as you want.
Here's the question for the first person to comment on:
Do you think if we understood our husbands fetishes with guns,ammo and hunting
they would understand our fetishes with purses (bags), shoes and shopping?
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

Kim, you said fetishes. That is funny.

No, they will never get it.

Question:
Lemon or Lime in your soda?

Da Bergs said...

Lime. Diet coke with a lime.

Favorite time of the day?

chelle said...

Hi Da Bergs, I am following you all over today.

My fav time of day... Let me think ...

chelle said...

OK I have it, That time when You are really awake and not really asleep. you can hear what is going on around you but your dream is still very real. Love that place.

Now my questions?


Let me think....

chelle said...

Ok, I have it. Since I am a photographer and feel family photos are so important, I am going to ask,

How long ago was your last family photo taken? m


ps If it was longer than two months, go enter my photo give away.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

How long ago was your last family photo taken?????? Scary...we all want to wait to have pictures taken until we're thinner. Last time was 2 years ago when my youngest son was home on leave from Iraq..............guess I better enter the giveaway.

My question....Did you make your bed this morning or do you plan on making it before you get into it tonight?

Kim said...

Hey Tauna~

I plan on making my bed tonight.

Are you an early bird or night owl?

Jan said...

Both. I know I know. I get up early to blog before Mattie and hubs get up and stay up late to clean. I am so backwards.

What is your youngest childhood memory?

tammy said...

It was actually in the womb. Kidding. Ummm....when I lost my first tooth, I was visiting my dad in the ward clerk's office. I took one look at my tooth and promptly passed out.

This is fun isn't it?

New question: If you had to live on only one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I know I already posted but I had to answer this one!
CHOCOLATE of course!
OK, don't mean to be a blog hog, so I'll ask the same question.
If you had to live on only one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Kim said...

Answer:
Bread. It is the staff of life.

Question:
Where is your favorite place in the world?