It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Friday, March 6, 2009

Look Who's Now An ADULT

BRENDON
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you enjoy your day--the best years of your life are just around the corner
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jan said...

No more Primary Birthday songs for you Brendon. Happy Birthday Adult.

Vanessa said...

AWWW, he looks so cute and grown up.

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Happy Birthday Brendon!! That is a wonderful picture (I was going to say beautiful but I don't think he'd like that.) What a wonderful person you are - can't wait to see what your future brings. Hugs, Aunt Lanette

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brendon!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow are you old enough to have one that old????? Happy Birthday Brendon. Not sure if I remember being 18!

chelle said...

What a sweet boy... or should I say man? Happy Birthday. m

Becky said...

hey,age isn't everything!
happy birthday brendon!

Melissa said...

happy happy birthday brendon!!!! wowsers He is soooo handsome. I can't believe he is 18 already. I remember him just a little one when you guys moved in and I use to watch him!! Yahwhooooo! That picture is a really good one of him!! You guys are getting OLD!!!!! hee hee. just kiddin ya

tammy said...

Great picture! So did those 18 years go fast?

Kim said...

I would have to say overall yes--but some days seemed to go on forever. I guess, I will have to see if the next 18 go by any faster.