the most important meal of the day.
Do you take time to eat breakfast?
If so . . .
What do you take the time to eat?
Do you take the time to pour yourself
a bowl of cold cereal . . .
or make yourself a warm bowl of oatmeal . . .
or endulge in a full course meal?
I personally LOVE them all!
I perfer warm oatmeal with some fresh fruit,
but every once in while I want a HEARTY breakfast.
I also love--breakfast for dinner.
How about you?
What is your favorite breakfast meal ?
&
Do you love to eat breakfast for dinner?





8 comments:
I ❤ Breakfast!!! Any time of day is a good time for breakfast food in our house! I'm eating some hot homemade french toast right now☺
I don't love breakfast...only because I don't love morning. But I like breakfast food. My fav is Kashi cereal with yogurt and huckleberries on top! YUMMY!
I have been known to make breakfast for dinner...I always get a comment from my man..."wow, is it morning already"...he's so predictable.
I like breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, eggs and bacon. MMmmmm. My favorite breakfast meal is ANYTHING my mom cooks. She had a Bed and Breakfast for 14 years!
Scottish Oatmeal with frozen blueberries and a little pecan. Oh my goodness.
I do like breakfast for dinner, but I rather eat big like that in the morning. I try not to eat much at night. This post has made me hungry! m
ah, how many times did we have pancakes for dinner together???
i make whatever i am in the mood for! love german pancakes, french toast, breakfast casseroles--mostly for dinner!
hey kim, i need you to email me. my new computer doesn't have your address. thanks
Its cheerios for me this morning, better than nothing I suppose :)
I too like breakfast for dinner especially when it is something like baked french toast, YUM!
I love them all! Love breakfast so much - any time.
Post a Comment