
I am so excited to share this post with everyone. This is my friend, Brianna, her daughter RaNae and of course my daughter, Kelsey. We had Scott, Brianna, Grant and RaNae over for dinner, to play our favorite game Settlers of Catan, but ended up just "hanging out."
We are so blessed to have Scott and Brianna in our lives and I am so glad to have this photo op, because they will soon be moving and it will take a little more effort to spend time together. This will be a great memory. Although it won't be "convenient" (a 20 minute drive) we will still get together. We didn't realize how blessed we have been to have Scott and Brianna so close, but it doesn't change the fact that the Lord has blessed us with their friendship since they moved across the street 6 years ago.
Scott, Brianna, Grant, RaNae and one on the way, you won't get rid of us that easy!!


21 comments:
Oh that is still so fun that you will get together. Friendships like that are so hard to find. Love the picture so very much.
Oh great photo! I love it.
Thanks for your visit on our blog and for so sweet comment:)
Great picture.
Wib.
So good to get together with friends! Great pic - you look like you are having a blast!
What a great picture! Friends are such great Blessings!
How wonderful to have such a friendship with your close neighbors. I've played Settlers only once and it was fun. But just "hanging out" is always a fun time too. fun picture!
What a special picture, and aren't we thankful for dear friends!
Sorry they are moving a little further away but glad they'll still be close enough to hang with.
I wish my hubs liked to play board games. My sisters all do that with friends and it seems like a lot of fun (assuming, of course, that you like board games!)
Great pic op! Gotta love good friends! Happy Thursday
That's a really good picture!
you are looking great!
good friends are so important, stay close!
Yall look like a fun group.
Great pic
This is a great picture of all of you!!!
Great picture. It's so nice to find such a special friend. Glad they're not moving too far away.
Look at all the pretty smiles...
It's a blessing to find special friendships like that! 20 minutes isn't too bad, but I'm sure it seems like a journey compared to a hop, skip, and a jump away!!
Cute picture! You are beautiful!
I hope you can keep up with them even though they are going to love 20 minutes away.
Thanks for your response on my blog. Now my next stupid question is....how do I keep the http:// link out of it and just have it be the name?
email me at taunae@gmail.com
Thanks again.
OK I reread your comment and figured out how to get rid of the http: do-dah! Thanks so much, I'm having a blast!
That's a nice picture. My next door neighbor buddy moved to another neighborhood last year. I still see her, but it's not the same. :( Friends are a blessing!
What a great picture of all of you! I love the "cheesy" smiles!!
Hi Kim, thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad I get to see yours, too. Your family life is precious. You are indeed blessed. Cute picture and nice friends, lucky.
Post a Comment