We woke up to about 8" of snow.
It was a beautiful sight.
I love the first snow,
It is so clean,
No foot prints in the freshly fallen snow
and
The earth has a spectacular glow.
Yet it never seizes to amaze me,
the beauty of the earth
and
how Heavenly Father planned it all out.
Tauna, sorry you missed it. I know how much you enjoy snow ;)
On Being a Mother
13 years ago


3 comments:
No, I didn't miss it! I'M IN IT!!!!!
In fact, I drove home on the worst interstate roads ever going 45 miles an hour.
I'm so thankful to be snug as a bug in my house right now.
I do love the snow. I love it until April, then I get a bit irritated!
Love you!
Beautiful beautiful picture!! That seems like alot of snow for this time of year Wow!
It is snowing here too but not sticking - darn! (although i am kind of glad because we have holiday travelers).
Have a Happy Sunday!
Gorgeous!
We're getting rain today and my boys were excited about that. I'm sure they'd love to be in UT right now.
Post a Comment