Recently I had an experience with a sister, in the ward, who felt I was mad at her. I asked her why, this was reply "I feel like the only time you want to talk to me or anything to do with is to do your visiting teaching." Life is short. We need to take time to remember the little things.
As I have pondered her reply and how I come across to people I have come up with a simple solution.
Smile
and say
Hello
I have been asking Heavenly Father for the past week to assist me in this endvor by helping me to remember to
Smile ,
Hopefully, I can remember to say
Hello.

3 comments:
such an easy thing for us to do really........if we just remember how important it is.
we all want to belong and be loved
I had this same experience once... she told me, "The only time you ever call me is if you need something" wow. really? Guess what? She never calls me! :(
It is tough to remember to be there even when we aren't assigned to. Saying hello with a smile, and then asking a few follow up questions, can make a person's day. I know because it is true for me too!
Post a Comment