It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, November 15, 2010

Day ~ 96 Gratitude = Simply Living in Thanksgiving Daily

Since beginning this journey of daily gratitude the things written haven't necessarily been what I would have expected. The things I expected or thought I would write about would have been my husband, children, mom, dad etc . . .I am grateful for those people and many more things, but this journey has taught about the principles of Jesus Christ that I experience daily. These experiences have helped me gain a deeper and greater love for the blessings I have already been abundantly blessed with.

As I have taken the time to pause and write these principles down, it has helped me see through different eyes that I "lack nothing." I have been blessed beyond words with a beautiful world, an amazing family. I don't think I ever realized it until this journey how abundantly blessed I am. This journey has not only opened my eyes to new things it has helped my hardened heart become soft so that I may grow and learn. I am so grateful that the Lord is teaching me and assisting me the journey of cultivating within my heart
an attitude of gratitude.





"Thank the Lord thy God in all things."

D & C 59:7

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You are so right.
When you start really focusing on things that you are grateful for, everything changes. Priorities become changed.
Little things become important.
I've enjoyed reading these posts so much.
You are an amazing lady.