This little
brown eye,
dimpled boy,
came into the world
and
Who would have ever guessed that such a small package could make the world a better place. Today is Shane's 13th birthday. He is officially a teenager who is full of life and excitement. This little guy has brought me so much happiness and has taught me the power of love through simple things with his kisses and hugs, his smile, dimples and brown eyes. But most of all I love that he still loves to snuggle, even when he says he's mad at me.I am so happy that Heavenly Father gave Shane to me to care for and to help bring him back home to HIM.
I am so excited to see the many other ways Shane will change my life.
Happy Birthday
Shane

3 comments:
Those dimples are irresistible!
Happy Birthday to your cute son! Although I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me to call him cute.
Awwh! Cute kid. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment