It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't cha Wanna . . .

griffith park 011
SMILE?
COME ON!
I KNOW YA
WANNA!
This was taken shortly after all the missionaries of the Oregon, Portland Mission were in the presence of Elder Bednar. Wouldn't you have a smile like theirs? I know I would! Lucky ducks!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for forwarding his emails! I love to read them. And his smile is very contagious! What a cute boy!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Great smile! Cute missionaries!

One of the girls renting my apartment is from Portland!

Janiece said...

YES!
Love the missionary cheesy smiles, but I would be doing the same thing!

LKP said...

heck YES i'd be smiling like that, AND i'm pretty sure my heart would be beating out of my chest if i'd just sat at the feet of Elder Bednar!!!! totally rad. =D