It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 62~I Feel Like . . .

Apollo Burger

A BIG JUICY
CHEESEBURGER,
ONION RINGS,
and let's not forget
DEEP FRIED MUSHROOMS
WOW!!
That's alot of
GOOD FOOD!
Good thing I have some sort of self control
and then again . . .

4 comments:

LKP said...

awe man, you had me singing along, I feel like...

"...chicken tonight, life chicken tonight!"

=D

LKP said...

like*

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I guess I'm outta the loop. I have no idea what an Apollo burger is.

LKP said...

i know what you mean! she was totally sweet when i got to visit with her this spring at TOFW.
on another note, i had a similar experience with sherri dew (to a point).
for christmas one year in rexburg, i wanted to get the new sherri dew book for my bestie for her christmas gift. turned out that she was coming to town for a book signing, but i had to work. so i begged my husband to get this done for me.
so he did, he waited & waited...pretty sure he was the only guy there besides the employees at DB. he got the signature and all was well.
christmas morning came & i unwrapped THAT book from my husband. i was baffled cause i'd mailed it already to my BFF. he told me she had given him a quirky look when he got up there, so he explained what his mission was. she told him what a wonderful husband he was, and what a lucky girl i was. he said "you're right!" now would you sign THIS one for my wife?
lol.
apparently he hadn't planned on buying a second copy, but couldn't help it!!!!
so funny. i cherish it so much....the book's great, but i cherish his thoughtfulness most!