It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 65~ THIS IS WHY I LOVE . . .

MONDAY NIGHTS

Chuck-Season-3-Poster-chuck-9123782-612-792

TUESDAY NIGHTS

BigLosprem



ncis



303325

and

WEDNESDAY NIGHTS

Law-Order-SVU-law-and-order-svu-5231804-2560-1920

law-and-order-los-angeles-6

BUT . . .

Starting in November

I will Love . . .

Thursday Nights

for this . . .

-Everybody-Wants-You-Background-burn-notice-6088178-1280-1024

I LOVE SEASON PREMIERS!!!

4 comments:

LKP said...

you crack me up!
i'm excited about tomorrow.
we don't watch tv, but glee premieres tomorrow night, and i will catch it on hulu on wednesday...terrible show. total guilty pleasure! i can't get enough of the songs cause they're all ones i grew up loving. =)
i'm a gleek!

LKP said...

p.s. i was this way about fame when i was little too! lol. (now the remake movie last year? totally sucked. original "fame" is where it's at!)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I must be boring.
I only have eyes for NCIS.

tammy said...

Chuck is so adorable. Love that show. AnD NCIS. And Burn Notice! Luvpilot and I just started watching that show a few months ago and have been catching up on past episodes.