
the individual gets to choose what they would like to have for their birthday dinner.
Shane has been
waiting &
waiting &
waiting
for months to
GET CRACKIN'
We went to Joe's Crab Shack.
Now I understand why.
The atmosphere was amazing and the food was delicious!
With all the smiles could anyone ask for anything better?
Happy Birthday
Little DUDE!






4 comments:
I am crazy-mad in love with crab legs! Happy birthday to your guy!
awesomely cool bday celebrations!!!
i know what you're talking about in your comment. i know the truth of every word you've shared as well. the answers, and the freedom that pour down once we let go, turn it over to Him, and forgive are so overwhelming!
massive hugs to you. and you're right, tauna & howie are the best. ;)
have a fabulous week, my friend.
Joe's Crab Shack! YUM.
I love crab.
I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could afford it.
mmm mmmmm mmmmmm!
can't believe he is 13, I was thinking like, 9! :) its like they don't grow while you are gone, right!
Post a Comment