It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary . . .



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My World of Wonder/Days 18 through 21


Yes, you read right,
ROAD TRIP!
Here are some of the highlights

California--2010 - picture slideshow

Saturday afternoon, about 5:00pm the kids and I took a
spontaneous
road trip
to
Northern California
to visit family.
Here are a few things that may or may not have been said:
Stop fighting, or we'll turn around right now!
Go to sleep . . .
GET US OUT OF HERE! I'M SCARED!
It stinks!
Smells like fire.
Mom! GO TO SLEEP!
I'll drive.
No, I just want to get there.
We're lost and in the depths of HELL!
When you can see the temple you are never lost . . .
My mom is sooooo spiritual, if she was a man she would be
BISHOP! YIKES!
I want to go to the beach . .
I don't want to go to the beach . . .
I want to go to the MALL . . .
They didn't just ask you for money so they could buy drugs tonight? Did they?
What's the 420 Foundation?
Trust me!
We're not in Kansas anymore.
Can't wait to see Daddy :)
The best part about being so spontaneous,
MEMORIES!
Can't wait for the next
road trip!

2 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

I NEEEDDD to get out of here soooo bad! Fun for you!

Vanessa said...

Glad you got a slideshow to work. Sorry I wasn't any help.

Looks like a fun trip!